Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: my network provide says it doesnt have a network access code for me, what should i do next

My network provider says it doesn’t have my network access code on file , what should I do to get access for another network

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 15, 2017 3:55 AM in response to Berylj78 In response to Berylj78

Please rephrase the question. I have no idea what you're talking about.

By "network provider", I assume you mean your cellular carrier, in which case I have no idea shat you mean by "network access code".

If I had to take a Wild ___ guess, I'd guess your phone is carrier locked and you want to use it on another carrier. Is that right? If so, see this document: How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Nov 15, 2017 3:55 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 4:01 AM in response to KiltedTim In response to KiltedTim

You are correct , that’s the only terminology I knew from speaking to my carrier, thankyou for the link,

I have spoken to them and they are saying they don’t have the ability to unlock the handset as they don’t have the code

Nov 15, 2017 4:01 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Berylj78

Question: my network provide says it doesnt have a network access code for me, what should i do next