Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share my playlists with my family

How can I share my playlists with my family?

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 2:19 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 2:41 PM in response to SuperDDS

Hey SuperDDS,

If I understand correctly, you want to share a playlist with your family. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

Share a playlist

You can make your playlists public and send them to friends.

Make a playlist public

When you create a playlist, make sure to turn on "Show on My Profile and in Search" to make your playlist public. When you make a playlist public, people can find it using Search.

Send a playlist to a friend

You can send your playlists to friends through Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, using AirDrop, and more. To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap User uploaded file, then Share Playlist User uploaded file.
  • On your Mac or PC: Click User uploaded file, then Share Playlist.
  • On your Android phone, tap the Share icon User uploaded file to see your sharing options.

When you choose how you want to share your playlist, a new window opens in the app that you chose and a link to your playlist appears. In some apps, you can add a message before sending your playlist.

Create and share playlists

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

How can I share my playlists with my family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.