Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Since updating to IOS 11.1.1 my lock screen notifications are not in alignment.

The notification text will continue further than the notification border displays. If it is a notification 2 lines or more the text will continue on the screen, but the background border relevant to that notification only surrounds the first line and a half.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Thank you ProustGiulio, I am glad it it easily resolved. 👍-1F3FD;

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 3:33 AM in response to LovelyUK In response to LovelyUK

I would try a forced restart of your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Regards

Giulio

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 3:33 AM in response to LovelyUK In response to LovelyUK

I would try a forced restart of your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Regards

Giulio

Nov 15, 2017 3:33 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 15, 2017 12:19 PM in response to LovelyUK In response to LovelyUK

Do a forced restart again and test your device.

If it doesn't help, then I suggest to install a fresh copy of iOS. Make a full backup of your iPhone, then restore it to factory settings, and set it up as new.

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Then restore your device from your previous backup.

Regards

Giulio

Nov 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 18, 2017 7:26 PM in response to LovelyUK In response to LovelyUK

I have the same problem. In addition, I have a reminder I checked off that keeps coming back in my notification lock screen. The timing of these issues has been the same.

I updated to the latest OS, and I thought it had gone, but it's baaaaaack.

I'd rather Apple fix the obvious bug before I have to restore my device from backup.

Dec 18, 2017 7:26 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: LovelyUK

Question: Since updating to IOS 11.1.1 my lock screen notifications are not in alignment.