Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since updating to IOS 11.1.1 my lock screen notifications are not in alignment.

The notification text will continue further than the notification border displays. If it is a notification 2 lines or more the text will continue on the screen, but the background border relevant to that notification only surrounds the first line and a half.

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 3:20 AM

6 replies

Nov 15, 2017 12:19 PM in response to LovelyUK

Do a forced restart again and test your device.

If it doesn't help, then I suggest to install a fresh copy of iOS. Make a full backup of your iPhone, then restore it to factory settings, and set it up as new.

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Then restore your device from your previous backup.

Regards

Giulio

Nov 15, 2017 3:33 AM in response to LovelyUK

I would try a forced restart of your device:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Regards

Giulio

Dec 18, 2017 7:26 PM in response to LovelyUK

I have the same problem. In addition, I have a reminder I checked off that keeps coming back in my notification lock screen. The timing of these issues has been the same.

I updated to the latest OS, and I thought it had gone, but it's baaaaaack.

I'd rather Apple fix the obvious bug before I have to restore my device from backup.

Since updating to IOS 11.1.1 my lock screen notifications are not in alignment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.