Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

incorrect activity tracking while driving scooter

Hi all,

I've just bought apple watch series 3 and I've noticed an issue with activity tracking: the green line (fitness excercise) is erroneously calculated because several minutes of activity are added while I drive the scooter (moto).

Do you know how is it possible to resolve this issue ?

If I can't avoid to add this activity while driving, do you know if I can delete it ?

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 3:16 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 3:20 AM in response to Mino77

Hi

Some other users have reported experiencing similar issues when travelling at slower speeds via methods other than walking or running (for example: riding in golf carts, on mopeds or on horses).

It may help to calibrate your Apple Watch, which teaches your watch how your arm movements relate to walking or running at different speeds (this process can be equally as useful for Series 3 models):

Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy - Apple Support

To delete unwanted Exercise Minutes:

• On your iPhone, in the Health app, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity > Exercise Minutes > Show All Data > select the day.
  • Swipe left on data points or tap on Edit (upper-right) to delete them.

If you would like to send feedback to Apple (you should not typically expect to receive a reply), then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

If you would prefer to discuss the matter with Apple, then contact options include:

incorrect activity tracking while driving scooter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.