Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand that your iPhone 7 Plus is stuck at the Apple logo and the temperature appears to be not normal. I'm happy to help today with some information you might find helpful.
Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures -- Review the information in this article to keep your iPhone at the right temperature.
If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up
If you see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen during startup, try these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, try to borrow one, or go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
- While your device is connected, force it to restart.
- On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- Don't release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
If you need more help
Contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:
- You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
- You see a black screen, but you can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
- The screen remains black, but the device chirps when you unmute it and connect it to power.
- Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond when you tap, slide, or try other gestures.
- You can't force your device to restart because a button is broken or stuck.
- Your device is stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn't recognized in iTunes.