Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: shipping

How long iPhone X takes in “order in progress”!? I saw ships will take 3 or 4 weeks. But I’d like to know cause I bought with international card and I have limited days to be charged. :)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

There is no telling. It should arrive sometime between the dates Apple sent you. That does not include delays in customs though.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 7:04 AM in response to Carolinawportop In response to Carolinawportop

You really won't know until Apple actually charges your card. Your card will get charged before you get any notification the order is being shipped. Then the status changes to Preparing for Shipping, then Shipped. For example. My Apple order for iPhone X suggested a delivery date range of December 1 - 8. Two days ago, my credit card was officially charged and a few hours later I received a notification my phone was Preparing to Ship. Yesterday, I saw the order was actually shipped and now I can track it. According to UPS, my phone will arrive this coming Monday, November 20th. That's at least 2 weeks sooner than expected. As a point of reference however, this phone was ordered within one hour of pre-orders going live on October 27th.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 7:04 AM in response to Carolinawportop In response to Carolinawportop

You really won't know until Apple actually charges your card. Your card will get charged before you get any notification the order is being shipped. Then the status changes to Preparing for Shipping, then Shipped. For example. My Apple order for iPhone X suggested a delivery date range of December 1 - 8. Two days ago, my credit card was officially charged and a few hours later I received a notification my phone was Preparing to Ship. Yesterday, I saw the order was actually shipped and now I can track it. According to UPS, my phone will arrive this coming Monday, November 20th. That's at least 2 weeks sooner than expected. As a point of reference however, this phone was ordered within one hour of pre-orders going live on October 27th.

Nov 15, 2017 7:04 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 15, 2017 6:58 AM in response to rbrylawski In response to rbrylawski

My shipping tracking is a wreck. started on the 9th and then stayed in China until the 14th and now been in Korea for 2 days. UPS said next location is KY and then it would be 1-2 business days after that but delays drive me crazy because I think it's on purpose so they don't deliver early. 😟 I am on the fuss bus.

Nov 15, 2017 6:58 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 7:29 AM in response to welafever In response to welafever

Get off your pity bus, OK?! LOL You'll be surprised. There's scant tracking information provided once in China and Korea. Once released and it lands in the US, its very rapid to you. Patience my friend. It's coming. Soon!

Nov 15, 2017 7:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Carolinawportop

Question: shipping