Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade in my two apply watches and apple credit to purchase of new watch

Can I trade in two apple watches at store and apply to purchase of new watch

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 5:23 AM

Hi

For an Apple Watch that has been purchased directly from Apple, Apple's return policy varies by country, but is typically 14 days. Other retailers' return policies may vary.

Apple does not currently offer either a trade-in program or an upgrade program for Apple Watch.

You may wish to consider selling your Apple Watches privately and putting the proceeds towards your new purchase.

If doing so, be sure to follow Apple's instructions for unpairing each Apple Watch and turning off Activation Lock, such that they are left ready for new users to set up as their own:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 5:23 AM in response to Bw226

Hi

For an Apple Watch that has been purchased directly from Apple, Apple's return policy varies by country, but is typically 14 days. Other retailers' return policies may vary.

Apple does not currently offer either a trade-in program or an upgrade program for Apple Watch.

You may wish to consider selling your Apple Watches privately and putting the proceeds towards your new purchase.

If doing so, be sure to follow Apple's instructions for unpairing each Apple Watch and turning off Activation Lock, such that they are left ready for new users to set up as their own:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can I trade in my two apply watches and apple credit to purchase of new watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.