Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my photos disappeared on iPhone 6

My son’s 700 photos have all disappeared on his iPhone. He informed me that they disappeared the other night and then reappeared the next day. Then again yesterday they disappeared and haven’t reappeared this time. Are there any software glitches or anything else that may have caused this? On his phone a 11.1.1 update is available but I am not sure if he should update it until we can figure out what has happened to all is photos..

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 5:30 AM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2017 2:43 PM in response to Manaport6226

Manaport6226 wrote:

My son’s 700 photos have all disappeared on his iPhone. He informed me that they disappeared the other night and then reappeared the next day. Then again yesterday they disappeared and haven’t reappeared this time. Are there any software glitches or anything else that may have caused this? On his phone a 11.1.1 update is available but I am not sure if he should update it until we can figure out what has happened to all is photos..

iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support is he using that? Does he have enough storage space?

I believe 11.1.1 is suppose to fix the issue as well, if you read the description.

All of my photos disappeared on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.