Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to save clean version of song to playlist

I have been having this problem for some time on my iTunes and Apple Music account. I have an iPhone 7S and I would listen to explicit songs for some, but wanted clean version songs for most. Whenever I would search for song and it showed the version with the "E" and clean version I would add clean version to playlist and download song. But when I go into playlist to listen to song, I would notice the explicit version was there and the clean version not there. I would try to remove it and try downloading it again the same thing would occur.

So, then I just changed mu setting to not show any explicit songs in playlist and deleted my playlist and started over. Now the songs I want to listen to won't download. I can search them and play then from results but when I try to add to playlist or download, the song never appears.

How do I resolve this issue or do I need to choice another music source for my music because this getting very irritable and time consuming.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 7:04 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to save clean version of song to playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.