Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please someone help me iPad Pro.

I have been having trouble with my iPad Pro first gen. The problem I am having is after recharge overnight when I unlock the screen it turns black and shows battery icon. I plug it in and then it show 100 percent . I have restored it 2 times. Took it to Genius Bar all they can offer me is a new IPad for 600 dollars. I can’t afford it. The only reason I could afford it is someone was generous and gave me a generous Christmas money. When I was at the Genius Bar they ran tests on it. Everything checked out okay. Now when I woke up this morning unlocked it crashed again with battery showing did a hard reset twice now it wants me to restore it. Anyone have any ideas 💡 that I can try?

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 12:59 PM

It sounds to me like your battery may be going bad. And if so that does not cost 600 dollars to fix, it’s around 100.

Take it back to the apple store or if you have another authorized service place in your area take it there and get a second opinion. If you have to take it back to the same store ask to see the manager or someone above the tech that gave you the first diagnosis.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 12:59 PM in response to jeckybeanz

It sounds to me like your battery may be going bad. And if so that does not cost 600 dollars to fix, it’s around 100.

Take it back to the apple store or if you have another authorized service place in your area take it there and get a second opinion. If you have to take it back to the same store ask to see the manager or someone above the tech that gave you the first diagnosis.

Please someone help me iPad Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.