Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the iPhone calendar to stop reminding me about meetings that no longer occur / happened in the past?

Every morning, day and night I receive alerts on my iPhone 6 (latest iOS as of 11/15) from the calendar reminding me about meetings that no longer take place. I have tried deleting them from Outlook and Exchange (the source of the invites), I have repeatedly removed them on the iPhone calendar, and some of them will not let me delete them. This is especially annoying because some of these events occurred over two years ago.

This problem first occurred when I upgraded to iOS 11.

Any advice would be most helpful. Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 6:42 AM

5 replies

How do I get the iPhone calendar to stop reminding me about meetings that no longer occur / happened in the past?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.