Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Album Sharing

I have an I Mac OS Sierra 10.12 (IMac - late 2015) - 21 inch screen desktop

I want to Share a Photo Album for a work related task: but it is really frustrating and not easy

I have created an Album in the Photo Library and shared it but no photos show up in it.

- Features that I don't want (even when I click off of them) are being uploaded automatically ie./people and location

- I don't want to always have to upload a every shared album every time I log in when all I want to do is

share the one Album I created not upload the other persons album

- When I need to send this album I want to do it efficiently and with ease through email to my contact - it is really important that i get this album sent on time and in it's entirety

- I also created the album in ICloud (as an experiment) but I can't seem to share it so I am really confused ... ICloud lets me name each picture and it shows up under each photo which I like. The Photo Library stores the title under the i tab up at the top left of the screen (which I have to click on to see)

- the person I am sharing the pictures with is an artist and needs the photos for sketches for her work by a particular date.

why is this so hard ... can anyone help me to get this done more efficiently?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015), iOS 10.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 7:49 AM

There are no replies.

Photo Album Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.