Question: Photo Album Sharing
I have an I Mac OS Sierra 10.12 (IMac - late 2015) - 21 inch screen desktop
I want to Share a Photo Album for a work related task: but it is really frustrating and not easy
I have created an Album in the Photo Library and shared it but no photos show up in it.
- Features that I don't want (even when I click off of them) are being uploaded automatically ie./people and location
- I don't want to always have to upload a every shared album every time I log in when all I want to do is
share the one Album I created not upload the other persons album
- When I need to send this album I want to do it efficiently and with ease through email to my contact - it is really important that i get this album sent on time and in it's entirety
- I also created the album in ICloud (as an experiment) but I can't seem to share it so I am really confused ... ICloud lets me name each picture and it shows up under each photo which I like. The Photo Library stores the title under the i tab up at the top left of the screen (which I have to click on to see)
- the person I am sharing the pictures with is an artist and needs the photos for sketches for her work by a particular date.
why is this so hard ... can anyone help me to get this done more efficiently?
iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015), iOS 10.1