Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: mac app store tabs not working

macOS 10.13.1, the tabs on top of the App Store, "Features, Top Charts..." etc, are not working, nothing happens, except they highlight when i press them, or select from the menu. I saw the 10.13.1 update under the apple, it downloaded but it did not install, I had to manually install it, and I still have the same problem.

Comments?

thanks

Alex

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Please determine if the same problems occur in "Safe Mode": Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Dec 14, 2017 11:47 AM in response to John Galt In response to John Galt

so.. after they worked for a while, then they stopped working again... anyway, 10.13.2 update took them all away, no more tabs. They're not even under "store" menu, as they used to be. Is this the new look of the app store? On 10.12 it still looks the old way

alex

User uploaded file

Dec 14, 2017 11:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: AlDan

Question: mac app store tabs not working