Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: email

Hi there!

I would like to pull up my  email account on safari, rather than using the mail app, because as much as I value Photoshop, receiving (approx) 10 emails per day is a bit much. SO... I am hoping to find a quicker way to delete all of these emails.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,

derf1969

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 15, 2017 8:31 AM in response to Derf1969 In response to Derf1969

I don't know that it will help with your issue but log in to www.icloud.com from a computer and click on Mail there.

From an iPhone you would need to first go to www.icloud.com and then hold down on the semi-circular refresh button in the address bar until you see the option to Request Desktop Site. The results won't be good as it isn't designed for a mobile device.

Nov 15, 2017 8:31 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 9:56 AM in response to FoxFifth In response to FoxFifth

Hey FoxFifth:

In case you haven’t heard this today (or this month, or in all of 2017), YOU ROCK!

Truly, I have been searching for this answer - online, in forums (etc.), so imagine my surprise when you walk into my life.

Thanks man (or lovely lady).

Truly,

d’69

Nov 15, 2017 9:56 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 10:50 AM in response to Derf1969 In response to Derf1969

If the problem is you are receiving unwanted e-mails from Photoshop, if the return address or subject is consistent, you can create a rule to delete the e-mails. To do this, go to iCloud.com/Mail, click the gear at the bottom left, and select Rules. On the next screen, click Add a rule. See sample below.

User uploaded file

Nov 16, 2017 10:50 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Derf1969

Question: email