Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture 3 doesn't see Network Aperture -Drive that holds masters of referenced files

Hi there.

Yes I am still using Aperture (3.6). All of the sudden my files can not locate originals. I have rebuilt and repaired database. I have located referenced files. When I do this, the files show up in the top dialogue box (in red). No files show up in the bottom dialog box and the Reconnect button is grayed out. PLEASE HELP!!!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 8:36 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 9:44 AM in response to stephfisher94

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

is your profile signature still valid? OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)? The more recent MacOS X versions Sierra and later are having problems with certain network shares.

As a test, can Aperture reconnect your originals, if you move one folder with originals to a different external drive - locally mounted and formatted MacOS Extended (Journaled)?

Aperture 3 doesn't see Network Aperture -Drive that holds masters of referenced files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.