Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iCloud password reset issue

I was in the middle of trying to reset my iCloud password today, and got interrupted right after typing it in... when I went to enter it for verification, it's rejected. Any and all combinations I *might* use are rejected, including the original password. Since I never got to confirm it (after having it finally accepted!), I can't find a way to reset it. Somehow, in the middle of all of this, I reset my Apple ID password, and I have made a purchase to confirm that worked, but I can't log into iCloud for the life of me. It seems like I've had a few issues with iCloud the past 36 hours, which is what prompted me to make the change in the first place... My computer acted like it updated the OS, and I had to log back in, and everything looked different, but then when I restarted my computer, everything went back to normal... weird. I'm almost computer illiterate, please hellllp! FWIW, I only use iCloud for messages, contacts & calendar.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), macOS Sierra (10.12.6), iLife 09

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 15, 2017 10:18 AM in response to Danababy1076 In response to Danababy1076

Your iCloud ID is an Apple ID. Are you able to change your password using the links below? If not contact Apple ID support for assistance.

Apple ID Password Change

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Nov 15, 2017 10:18 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Danababy1076

Question: iCloud password reset issue