Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iPhone had a serious problems. 😑

Heres a story, I accidentally drop my iPhone just couple times and see what happens, Where is grey bar come from? I mean this is ridiculous. What's wrong with my iPhone?

There's a flickering grey bar on top of the screen and ghost touches too. I keep pressing in this couple times they never go away. How did I fix this thing?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 15, 2017 1:12 PM in response to dylandkelly1998 In response to dylandkelly1998

Make an appointment at the nearest Apple location to have your iPhone evaluated for free.

Once the diagnostics are complete, the staff will explain your options.

Make a Genius Bar Reservation

http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Nov 15, 2017 1:12 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 10:35 AM in response to dylandkelly1998 In response to dylandkelly1998

Make an appointment at the genius bar of your local Apple Store. You will have to pay for an out of warranty replacement.

Accidental damage and abuse are not covered under the warranty.

<Edited by Host>

Nov 16, 2017 10:35 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 10:31 AM in response to dylandkelly1998 In response to dylandkelly1998

Hi

There is a Multi-Touch Repair Program for iPhone 6 Plus.

Subject to the terms of the program, if your iPhone 6 Plus is exhibiting certain symptoms - which are consistent with those that you have described - is otherwise in working order and the screen is not cracked or broken, then Apple will repair your iPhone for a fixed service price (for example, $149 in the US).

Select your country and follow the instructions here:

Multi-Touch Repair Program for iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support

Nov 16, 2017 10:31 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: dylandkelly1998

Question: My iPhone had a serious problems. 😑