Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Bluetooth connectivity issues

Iphone X on ios 11.1.1 does not see any devices to pair. The searching for devices in >settings>bluetooth just "spins". It can't see my watch, car or headphones. Is there a fix?

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:34 AM

6 replies

Nov 16, 2017 8:23 AM in response to nsw208

Hello nsw208,

Congratulations on your new iPhone X! It's my understanding that you've been unable to connect with Bluetooth accessories. I'm happy to help.

Please take a look at the steps in the link below:
If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a wonderful day!

Feb 8, 2018 12:03 PM in response to nsw208

My issue is my iPhone X will pair with my car just fine but phone calls can not be heard through the car speakers. Podcast and Music works just fine. I have read that to fix this you need to do:

What finally worked was to delete BT pairing on phone and Uconnect, signing out of my iCloud account, Hard Reset phone, then re-pair the phone BT w/ Uconnect.

Once I verified that the calls were now working as expected, I re-enabled iCloud on the phone and have been able to make calls as normal since.

I haven't tried this yet but will shortly. Hopefully this helps you all as well.

Iphone X Bluetooth connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.