Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what to do when my account is already signed in app store but it still requires my moms password?

So I am trying to update my apps but it is requiring me my moms account I even tried to log out and log back in but it is still requiring me to put my moms password on my own phone how do I deal with this?

<Image Edited for Personal Information>

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:57 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 11:03 AM in response to AverageBro

It sounds as if you have some apps on your phone that were purchased under your mother's Apple ID. It would be one or more of the ones needing an update. You'll need to figure out which ones they are, delete them from your phone and redownload/repurchase them under your own Apple ID.

I've requested that the picture be removed from your post as I don't think your mother would really like her email posted in a public forum. ;-)

what to do when my account is already signed in app store but it still requires my moms password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.