Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I download apps on my iPhone 7

When downloading apps in the App Store the apps don’t download. It just keeps spinning then I have to re enter my password numerous times

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2017 6:25 AM

I have tried all the suggestions and still can't download apps in the app store. I can connect to the store, but when I try to download the "get" button just keeps spinning and spinning, then times out and I get a prompt to re-enter my password. I do this and the same thing happens. I've turned off restrictions, plugged in my phone, re-started the phone. I don't have the capability to delete the app store app and re-install it though.

What else can I do to download apps?

thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2017 6:25 AM in response to MrBill3

I have tried all the suggestions and still can't download apps in the app store. I can connect to the store, but when I try to download the "get" button just keeps spinning and spinning, then times out and I get a prompt to re-enter my password. I do this and the same thing happens. I've turned off restrictions, plugged in my phone, re-started the phone. I don't have the capability to delete the app store app and re-install it though.

What else can I do to download apps?

thanks!

Why can’t I download apps on my iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.