Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Replaced iPhone still freezing

Had a new iPhone 7, one day it randomly would just freeze. Only way to use it was siri, and even then most of the request it would respond with can’t complete task.

Apple replaced my phone (thank you so much) bit it’s doing it again, except this time if I hard reset it fixes the issue... until it happens again. The only thing I have noticed is my mail icon goes dim.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

If you restored the phone from a backup of the phone that was replaced, then the problem is in your backup data. You need to restore the device to factory and set it up as new. You can install your data without using your backup, and that should clear the problem.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 15, 2017 1:27 PM in response to kylefromturlock In response to kylefromturlock

If you restored the phone from a backup of the phone that was replaced, then the problem is in your backup data. You need to restore the device to factory and set it up as new. You can install your data without using your backup, and that should clear the problem.

Nov 15, 2017 1:27 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 15, 2017 9:16 PM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

Will it matter if I used my iPad back up on this phone? My iPad doesn’t freeze and well I was stupid not to back up my phone on iCloud and needed it that day so I used that back up instead. (Thank you for your response!)

Nov 15, 2017 9:16 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: kylefromturlock

Question: Replaced iPhone still freezing