Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Health app issue (no data, keeps loading) after removing myself from Beta program

Hi,

I have an issue with health app. I was in the beta program and I removed myself from it, restored iPhone and right now it is running the newest public version. Everything works fine except health app.

Only thing I can see is my Medical ID but all other info doesn't load or doesn't work. For example, today's (first) tab just keeps loading and never finish (same applies for third tab sources).

When I try to access any data in the second tab then I can't find any data, all is missing and I can't even write data to the app. I had about 3 years of my weight history that I would love to access but unfortunatelly it doesn't load and I can't even add any new data.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

I have tried to restart the phone, force quit app, restoring phone again and nothing worked. The health app can't be removed, so I can't reinstall it.

Thanks!

Ondrej

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: Ondrej Sevcik

Question: Health app issue (no data, keeps loading) after removing myself from Beta program