Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Someone stole my Apple watch 3, it didn’t have a passcode on it, my lost mode message and “lock” won’t reach Watch because it isn’t in a trusted WiFi area, can someone erase watch and pair with their phone

Someone stole my Apple watch 3, it didn’t have a passcode on it, my lost mode message and “lock” won’t reach Watch because it isn’t in a trusted WiFi area, can someone erase watch and pair with their phone

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

The following support articles explain your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen:

Posted on

Nov 15, 2017 12:37 PM in response to miaday28 In response to miaday28

Yes. Without a passcode and/or enabled Find My Phone your watch is not someone else's property to use as they wish. If you have insurance for the watch then call your insurance agent to file a loss. Also, report the loss/theft to your local police.

Nov 15, 2017 12:37 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple recommended

Nov 16, 2017 2:35 AM in response to miaday28 In response to miaday28

Hi

The following support articles explain your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen:

Nov 16, 2017 2:35 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: miaday28

Question: Someone stole my Apple watch 3, it didn’t have a passcode on it, my lost mode message and “lock” won’t reach Watch because it isn’t in a trusted WiFi area, can someone erase watch and pair with their phone