Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Problems With Keynote Sharing

In Keynote V7.3.1 (High Sierra) when I try and share a presentation on the desktop version of Keynote it says "you'll need to move to icloud before you can collaborate".

When I accept the move request it creates a duplicate copy and then asks the same question.

FYI - This is happening to multiple Keynote files. All presentations are already stored on iCloud and I can share on the web version of Keynote fine.

Thanks

macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

** SOLUTION **

Apple support responded to me and it is a problem with Google Drive finder plugin.

Although the keynote file is stored on iCloud the Google Drive finder plugin is somehow stopping collaboration with a locally opened copy. When I turn off the finder plugin the collaboration works again.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 17, 2017 3:27 PM in response to Gary Scotland In response to Gary Scotland

Yes I have tried multiple options..

- Saving presentation to mac directly then copying back to iCloud

- Saving on iCloud drive (from mac)

- Creating & saving via the web interface of Keynote to iCloud drive

Yes I have those settings on.

Nov 17, 2017 3:27 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Nov 22, 2017 9:43 AM in response to stateoftomorrow In response to stateoftomorrow

** SOLUTION **

Apple support responded to me and it is a problem with Google Drive finder plugin.

Although the keynote file is stored on iCloud the Google Drive finder plugin is somehow stopping collaboration with a locally opened copy. When I turn off the finder plugin the collaboration works again.

Nov 22, 2017 9:43 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: stateoftomorrow

Question: Problems With Keynote Sharing