Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen

Does the screen of my iPhone suppose to look like this I have one on private mode and one off private mode. Is the small iPhone sign suppose to be there

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 12:45 PM

2 replies

Nov 16, 2017 10:23 AM in response to Community User

Hello lissa8909,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that you'd like to know about the small cloud icon that appears when using Private Browsing on your iPhone. I'm happy to help.

The icon you're seeing means you're using iCloud Tabs to access open tabs in Safari on other devices using the same Apple ID. Please review the information and links below:

View tabs that are open on your other devices. If you sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices, and you turn on Safari in Settings > [your name] > iCloud on iPhone, you can view tabs that are open on your other devices. Tap User uploaded file, then scroll to the list at the bottom. To close a tab, swipe left, then tap Close.

User uploaded file

Browse the web - iPhone User Guide

Set up and use iCloud Tabs

Have a great day!

Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.