Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty for dust on camera lens?

Hi.

I'm considering buying an iPhone X in Norway. But I read all these issues people having, like green line on screen, noise from speaker and dust on camera lens. When it comes to camera lens, is it a valid reason to replace the phone nausea of dust on the lens? It seems like this is normal, to have some dust?

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 1:25 PM

Hi Sag85, the phone will be under warranty for 1 year (not sure about your country) so if you have any problems Apple will take care of your device at not charge. Don't let those small issues stop you from buying the best phone on the market!

2 replies

Nov 15, 2017 2:50 PM in response to Eric Ross

Thanks. It's maybe small issues, but delivery time in my country is very long at the moment. I really want to have a phone that's perfect condition. I'm just not sure about this dust on the lens thing... Seen a lot of threads about that, in some cases the dust is a tiny dot, and some cases several dust dots, do you have some spots on yours btw? Maybe it's just me being very picky.

Warranty for dust on camera lens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.