Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I NEED MY RECOVERY KEY! Im locked out of a bunch of stuff 😪

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 2:45 PM

If you mean a recovery key for 2 Step Verification, and you can't log in and verify any other way, you are out of luck. However, you should still be able to log in with your user ID, passcode and an SMS code sent to your device. Once you do that you can generate a new Recovery Key.

There's more information here:Two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 2:45 PM in response to tb4006

If you mean a recovery key for 2 Step Verification, and you can't log in and verify any other way, you are out of luck. However, you should still be able to log in with your user ID, passcode and an SMS code sent to your device. Once you do that you can generate a new Recovery Key.

There's more information here:Two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

Nov 15, 2017 2:29 PM in response to tb4006

There's nothing anyone can do to help you. A Recovery Key is sent to you ONCE when you set up 2 step verification. You are told to protect it with your life, because without it you can never get into your iCloud account again. So hopefully you printed it out and saved it somewhere safe. Because Apple means what they say.

If you don't mean a 2 Step Verification recovery key please enlighten us with what you do mean.

Note that this is a user-to-user technical support forum, not a chat service. People respond when they have time, which usually means more than 2 minutes after you post.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.