Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally moved around my email boxes and now they are all jacked up- my main mail email box is under archive now. How to I rebuild/change back to default settings?

I accidentally moved around my email boxes and now they are all jacked up- my main mail email box is under archive now. How to I rebuild/change back to default settings?

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 1:53 PM

2 replies

Nov 16, 2017 9:43 AM in response to CathieMarie

Hey CathieMarie,

If I understand correctly, you moved your mailboxes and now they are in the wrong place. You can still move your mailboxes to new locations. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.​

Move a mailbox: Select a mailbox, then drag it to a new location in the sidebar.​

Move or copy mailboxes

Archive emails

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.