Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple iphone model a1387 browsing problem

i have a iphone a1387 when i want to access my websites and other work so my browser has hang i am a blogger and ceo of ******** i need to check my website each and every second can anyone tell me how can i solve these problem

<Link Edited by Host>

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 2:15 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 11:39 AM in response to theshayanuddin

Hi theshayanuddin,

It sounds like you're having some trouble browsing with your iPhone 4s browsing websites. Let's find a solution together for your browsing experience.

First, we'll want clear your Safari settings to see if we can get Safari browsing as you would expect. Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

Next, let's try to restart your iPhone if that hasn't resolved the issue with browsing. Here's how:
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let me know if you're able to visit websites in Safari after doing that. Tell me if you're using a different browser, which kind of connection you're using, and which version of iOS you're using on your iPhone 4s. That will help me better understand the situation.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

apple iphone model a1387 browsing problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.