Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get photos from my iphone to my new macbook pro

How can I get photos from my iphone to my new macbook pro without using a wire? I don't have an adaptor for the new smaller plug vs the usb

Shouldn't this be an easy wireless transfer?

MacBook Pro, running itunes 11.1.3 (8)

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 2:40 PM

7 replies

Nov 15, 2017 10:19 PM in response to Kappy

Thanks Kappy-

The problem is I don’t have an adapter for the new smaller ports on the new MacBook Pro.

I’m looking for a solution to do the photo transfer wirelessly as a stopgap until I can get an adapter from the iPhone’s usb to the new jack size.

Any thoughts?

At this point, I’d like to transfer photos from my iPhone or my lld 2008 MacBook Pro to m

y new one...

I’d lie to transfer about 150 photos for a project I’m doing under a tight deadline (of course, right?)

Frank

Nov 16, 2017 10:20 PM in response to Lexiepex

Thanks, Lexiepex

The issue is in the term 'connect'.

I am looking for a way to do this without an adapter for the USB jack that is at the far end of the iPhone charging cable.

I will get one, but the Apple store is not nearby.

I've managed a workaround at this point, but I would like to have and don't see a way to get the photos directly to the computer without a wire. My wire doesn't fir the new Macbook Pro ports.

These are growing pains, I guess, getting used to the new system.

Thanks again.

Frank

How to get photos from my iphone to my new macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.