Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson WF 3530 event manager not working with Sierra OS

I have the Epson WF 3530 multi function printer/scanner. Before Sierra OS, I always used the Epsons touch screen to quickly scan. When using that function, it uses the "event manager" software on the computer.

When it worked: You would go to the Epson Scanner touch screen, click on "scan", scroll over to my setting of "scan to pdf" and then it would list the computers that were connected to it (via WIFI). Worked great.

NOW that I upgraded to SIERRA OS, it does not see my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. It will not see my computer.

I can use the "Epson Scan" software, but it is not the same. Its not a quick key and it takes longer to scan.

I really need some help fixing the problem, to use the touch screen on the Epson unit, which uses the Event Manager software to function.

Thanks

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 3:51 PM

2 replies

Epson WF 3530 event manager not working with Sierra OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.