Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot delete multiple emails on iphone X

Just got my iPhone X and find that I cannot delete multiple emails anymore. I hit the edit button at the top of my mailbox to quickly delete messages and the whole program freezes. I end up having to go completely out of the email app. Am I missing something??

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 4:24 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 11:53 AM in response to qdsquire825

Hey, qdsquire825.

I see that the Mail application on your iPhone X unexpectedly quits when you try to delete multiple emails. I'm happy to help.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- First, force close the Mail application if it's open, then -- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Once it's returned to the Home screen, test the issue.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- If restarting your iPhone didn't resolve the issue, you can offload the Mail application, then reinstall it again. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage, scroll to the Mail application and tap "Offload App". Once the application has been removed, reinstall it again and test.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

cannot delete multiple emails on iphone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.