Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook os high sierra

After I updated to the os high sierra , I tunes pops up continuously. I try to quit, but it keeps popping up.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2017 5:54 PM

Hello Mauileke,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you're having some trouble with iTunes continuously trying to launch, and I have some information that may help.

In cases like this, it may be helpful to test the issue in both safe mode and a new user account. Doing so will help to isolate the issue to a startup item, or a user specific issue. Safe mode may also help resolve the issue on its own, as it clears some cached items.

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support
How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2017 5:54 PM in response to Mauileke

Hello Mauileke,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you're having some trouble with iTunes continuously trying to launch, and I have some information that may help.

In cases like this, it may be helpful to test the issue in both safe mode and a new user account. Doing so will help to isolate the issue to a startup item, or a user specific issue. Safe mode may also help resolve the issue on its own, as it clears some cached items.

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support
How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

macbook os high sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.