Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Shipping Terms

Why wont apple ship outside of the US? because I mean it is so much more expense than it would cost me to ship from apple directly. iWorld in my country is ridiculous. Look at the prices in the image. It was costing me like $6,678.00 TTD being converted from $982.25 USD for a iPhone 7+ Unlocked 128gb Jet Black extra AppleCare+ being included And the apple reseller in my country says this in the attached image.

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 6:05 PM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2017 7:49 PM in response to Akilah2

In addition, Apple has never shipped internationally and iPhone warranty is not international either. iPhone warranty of a phone purchased in the US would not be honored in your country. The cost savings you might realize by purchasing here would not only evaporate, but become a huge negative when you factor in the fact you would have to physically return the phone to the US for service should you have an issue.

Apple Shipping Terms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.