Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: If I want to contact with the person who handles the design of macbook pro, who do I contact with?

Hi my name is Paul. I am an ordinary customer for apple about ten years now. I was a passive customer until yesterday. After listening to Simon Sinek's story, 'Apple is great company." From there, I had same question work inside of my head. 'How can I get better?' Along the way, this question turned into 'How can Apple get better?' since you guys compete yourself. This one question dawned upon me as I was using my Macbook yesterday. If you know how powerful one question may turn into, please let me know.

If I can't reach out to the person, who can send my question to the person?

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

PS: I just don't have any idea how to connect with you so I post here. Thank you.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 7:37 PM in response to psl712 In response to psl712

I want to get connected with the person who decides the design of MacBook Pro for the next version. Do you think our community (normal users like us) can help me to get to the person? What do you think?

Nov 16, 2017 7:37 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 7:40 PM in response to psl712 In response to psl712

psl712 wrote:

Do you think our community (normal users like us) can help me to get to the person?

We are as likely to know how to get in touch with that team of people as you are.

You also might want to take a look at this:

Legal - Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy - Apple

Nov 16, 2017 7:40 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 8:53 PM in response to psl712 In response to psl712

User uploaded file

Use the form below to send us your comments. We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually. If you provide your email address, you agree that we may contact you to better understand the comments you submitted.

Feedback - MacBook Pro - Apple

Nov 16, 2017 8:53 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: psl712

Question: If I want to contact with the person who handles the design of macbook pro, who do I contact with?