Question: kernel_task triggers when I connect the power adapter
I have a problem with my Retina MBP, when I connect the power adapter, kernel_task starts to consume between 200% and 300% of CPU.
I have tried with:
- Reinstall the OS: without success
- Reset SMC: without success
- Safe boot: without success
- Create another user profile: without success
- NVRAM reset: it works partially, because when I stop using my MBP around 5-10 minutes, kernel_task returns to consume 200% - 300% of CPU (this does not happen if I disconnect the power adapter)
PD: Apple hardware test shows no error.
I hope you can help me, thank you very much!
Screenshot when i connect the power adapter.
MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13), mid-2014