Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud storage upgrade not showing up in icloud.com

I upgraded and have been paying for 50GB storage months ago, however when I log in to the icloud.com account it shows only 5GB and I cannot see any of the photos on my iphone or ipad even though both devices show that I have used up the 50GB storage.

Additionally the icloud.com account shows only one device which is my daughters ipod and only her photos/videos can be seen.

I am really confused and have spent the past three hours trying to figure this all out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 10:22 AM

Based on what you posted, it sounds like you upgraded iCloud Storage on a different Apple ID than the one you are using. Do you have more than one Apple ID? Is your daughter sharing your Apple ID or does she have her own Apple ID?

4 replies

Nov 16, 2017 9:45 AM in response to Glowworm11

Are you certain you were paying for the extra iCloud storage? Did you see the debited transactions from your bank or credit card statements?

You can also check at -- See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

Do you know roughly how many photos/videos you had in iCloud?

If you've used up the 50GB storage, Apple would've sent you a message (or email) asking you to upgrade further to the 200GB plan. Could it be possible you might've missed that message or email?

icloud storage upgrade not showing up in icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.