Question: Apple Payment won't complete in MacOSX due to billing address; works in iOS
Hey there, I'll try to keep it short. Please let me know if I should elaborate on anything for troubleshooting's sake:
Apple Pay set up in iOS with an AmEx card
- In Mac OSX (iMac, early 2017), on any website that takes Apple Pay, I initiate the process
- I try to complete the transaction, which asks me to authenticate on my iOS thumbprint
- Transaction fails due to "Billing Address incorrect"
- If I go to complete the transaction using Safari on iOS, same process, same default AmEx card the transaction successful.
- If I use the same card via PayPal etc, the transaction is successful.
Here is the supporting info and previous troubleshooting steps already confirmed not the source of the issue.
- iOS and OSX are up to date as of the time of this post.
- Prefs in iOS wallet/Apple Pay and OSX Safari>Privacy set to allow apple pay
- Everything has been rebooted
- Billing address confirmed 300 times (again, its pulling the address from the card on my phone, which works)
- All defaults are confirmed on iOS Apple Pay settings (name, email,phone,ship and bill address)
- I've removed and added the same AmEx card
Any ideas? Anyone run into the same billing address issue?