Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete a billing address in Wallet & Apple Pay in Mac Book Pro

I am using a MacBook Pro 2017 with touch bar. I am trying to delete a billing address in the Wallet & Apple Pay in Mac Book Pro. I have done the research and have tried nearly every method. The problem is the address seems to be stored locally in my Mac book and only appear in preferences -> Wallet & Apple Pay. Thats why I can't delete it through iCloud or iTunes or Apple ID but there is no options for deleting the address in Wallet & Apple Pay. I am kind of a perfectionist so this problem is driving me nut. Thanks for any help in advance!

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 8:38 PM

1 reply

Nov 17, 2017 2:53 PM in response to DreamyLaw

Good afternoon DreamyLaw,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are having an issue deleting/editing a billing address on your MacBook Pro. The resource below provides the various ways to do that. However, since you mentioned you thought the information was stored locally on your Mac, I would suggest you take a look at your iCloud payment details as well as the Wallet and Apple Pay in System Preferences.
Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences > iCloud

1. Click Account Details under your Apple ID
  2. Click the Payment tab
  3. If the credit card you are trying to change is listed here, click Details to edit the billing address.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information
macOS Sierra: Use Wallet & Apple Pay on your Mac​
Take care.

How can I delete a billing address in Wallet & Apple Pay in Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.