Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix a suspension from your apple ID account? i have been suspended for 90 days and i want to enable icloud music but its not allowing me.

I’ve tried

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 9:02 PM

8 replies

Nov 16, 2017 6:44 PM in response to Taylordawnxxxx

The thing is, I get a new phone and sign into use Apple Music on my own account but I backed up my phone and downloaded apps from my previous account so I wouldn’t have to re purchase every app.

Then you are doing exactly what is not permitted without the 90 day lockout.

User uploaded file

That is the warning you should see.

It is not expected that you use 2 unique Apple IDs for your purchases. Family Sharing will allow you to share purchases with multiple Apple IDs.

Swapping Apple IDs on a single device gets this behaviour.

You understand I am not speaking for Apple. I am not Apple. I am merely explaining to you what happened.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Nov 16, 2017 10:35 AM in response to LACAllen

That’s upsetting. Apple should try and change something about that cause after spending many hours researching I’ve came to the understandings that ALOT of people have this problem. I spend $100 on a Apple Music card to find out shortly later I can’t even use it for 3 months due to a minor error. If I would’ve known this I would have just stuck with my Spotify Premium. Upsetting.

Nov 16, 2017 4:33 PM in response to Taylordawnxxxx

I thought there was a prompt for this.

When you signed in to iTunes with the 2nd Apple ID, was there not a prompt about this?

Since all purchases are tied to a single Apple ID, there is no practical reason to sign in and download content to a device and then switch Apple IDs.

This would amount to content sharing which is managed with Family Sharing.

Nov 16, 2017 6:24 PM in response to LACAllen

The thing is, I get a new phone and sign into use Apple Music on my own account but I backed up my phone and downloaded apps from my previous account so I wouldn’t have to re purchase every app. And that’s why I can’t use Apple Music. Because I signed into another account to get my apps back but resulted in me loosing the ability to use Apple Music with a new Apple ID. Which I think is stupid, wasted $100 on a yearly subscription that I can’t even use.

how to fix a suspension from your apple ID account? i have been suspended for 90 days and i want to enable icloud music but its not allowing me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.