Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i cleared cookies now ipad needs activation but wont activate how do i get past this

Activation question

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

That's unusual. Try connecting it to a computer running the iTunes program. See if that works more smoothly.

Otherwise, try calling Apple support. Don't use any number on the screen, in case it's a scam. Find it yourself on the Apple website.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 7:13 AM in response to Diana.McCall In response to Diana.McCall

I am the original owner. The iPad is not asking for an ID. It just states it needs activation. Then I hit the “Activate”. The screen goes white with message that it may take a few minutes to activate. Then after a few minutes I get error code “ unable to activate if problem persists call Apple Supprt. And that’s where the screen stays. Never asks for ID. Any ideas??

Nov 16, 2017 7:13 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 16, 2017 9:36 AM in response to TexGirl14875 In response to TexGirl14875

That's unusual. Try connecting it to a computer running the iTunes program. See if that works more smoothly.

Otherwise, try calling Apple support. Don't use any number on the screen, in case it's a scam. Find it yourself on the Apple website.

Nov 16, 2017 9:36 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: TexGirl14875

Question: i cleared cookies now ipad needs activation but wont activate how do i get past this