Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Put A Series 1 Screen On A Series 3 Apple Watch?

I Cant Find Any Series 3 screens and Im not going to the store cause its expensive. ~250$ to repair(more than 50% of my watch $$) Can I Do This?

WATCH SERIES 3 (GPS + CELL) ALUM 42MM

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 2:02 AM

Hi

Apple Watch is not user-serviceable and Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch.

If the issue is not covered under warranty (due to being defective) or other Apple policy, then your Apple Watch may instead be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service - or via AppleCare+, if previously purchased.

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 2:02 AM in response to IDoTechStuff

Hi

Apple Watch is not user-serviceable and Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch.

If the issue is not covered under warranty (due to being defective) or other Apple policy, then your Apple Watch may instead be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service - or via AppleCare+, if previously purchased.

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch.

Can I Put A Series 1 Screen On A Series 3 Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.