Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I uninstall basically all the 11 updates?

Youre killing my phone. Latest update 11.1.1, cant play a fav playlist in Music, just crashes and send me back to home screen, wont let me uninstall apps. Phone sometimes just freezes completely and I have to restart my entire phone through the touch assist to get my phone back to life. Battery is still crap. Thanks, $900 phone down the drain.

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:06 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 1:50 PM in response to MrAnderson21

Hello MrAnderson21,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I would like to offer some troubleshooting to help you get your device working again.

Since this seems to affect so many different areas of your device, I recommend reinstalling the iOS using iTunes. Please make a backup of your data prior to doing this step: You can make a backup in iCloud or iTunes using this article: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Once your data is backed up, you can reinstall the iOS using this help article: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please pay close attention when you reach step 4 which says:

When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Wait while iTunes downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes and your device exits recovery mode, let the download finish, then repeat these steps.

Once your iOS is reinstalled, test if the issue is still occurring. Thanks again and have a great rest of your day.

How can I uninstall basically all the 11 updates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.