Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

Why the icloud always request to change my password?! Every week i need to change it and it is very enrage me! Please, do something, to fix this bug and i never again need to do this thing.

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 6:29 AM

Someone may be trying to hack your account and after the incorrect password is entered too many times, you are required to change the password. If it continues, you may want to consider doing a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID email address or password - What to do after you change I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 6:29 AM in response to Fiveser

Someone may be trying to hack your account and after the incorrect password is entered too many times, you are required to change the password. If it continues, you may want to consider doing a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID email address or password - What to do after you change I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.