Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I have accidentally deleted my photos and contacts. How to retrieve them

I have accidentally deleted some photos and contacts. Please help me know how to retrieve them

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 2:10 PM in response to Syed Moiz In response to Syed Moiz

Syed Moiz wrote:

I have accidentally deleted some photos and contacts. Please help me know how to retrieve them

photos in the deleted album they are held in there for 30 days.

contacts check if they are still on the mail or cloud account you sync them with.

Nov 16, 2017 2:10 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 2:31 PM in response to Syed Moiz In response to Syed Moiz

Hi, Syed Moiz. It looks like no one has responded to your question. If you could provide some additional information it could help others in the Apple Support Communities answer your question:

Do you use iCloud on your iPhone, and if so do you also use iCloud Photo Library?
Do you back up your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud (and if so, which do you use)?
What model iPhone do you have, and what iOS version is running on it (for example, iPhone X with iOS 11.1.2)?

Cheers.

Nov 16, 2017 2:31 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 10:30 PM in response to Lindsay_B. In response to Lindsay_B.

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for your response.

Be informed that I’m using iPhone 5s with an updated iOS of 11.1.2. Additionally I use iCloud and it backups the data automatically. Also to let you know that photos/contacts have deleted beyond 30 days.

Cheers

Nov 16, 2017 10:30 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Syed Moiz

Question: I have accidentally deleted my photos and contacts. How to retrieve them