Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook shuts down after typing in password

So. I was watching a vid in youtube when my computer suddenly stopped responding and just powered of. 2hrs later I felt bored and opened my macbook pro, and I typed in my password, but then that problem came in. So now I searched google for a solution and I tried two solutions. First one is press shift for a long time during the booting. It brought me to a language chooser and it was about reseting my password. Clearly the problem isnt about the password. And then so I tried the command+R solution and it brought me to this platform after the grey globe. And I tried the repair thing for my MacIntosh and my other MacOs thingy. After that I restarted it and still it was the same problem. So I did it again, command+R.

After that I went to my MacIntosh HD drive and It was full ~250GB/250GB and 0 available 0 unper...(whatever) so I ERASED EVERYTHING IN IT. And was left with 0GB in my MacIntosh. So I restarted my laptop and this question mark file appeared. And I did the, command+r again, and I went to choose a starting file, but nothing appeared, and I went to disk utilities, my MacIntosh was 0GB, and it was named "untitled", but after I did the Recover MacOS option, the file name became "--", Now I dont know what to do, I might have lost everything even the predoenloaded apps in my macbook pro😭😭 Is this something very serious?! Is there anything I could do manually? It doesnt matter whether I lost my files and stuff because nothings really important in 'em, but Im worried about my laptop's predownloaded contents and programmes😒 Just because of that silly problem. I really really hope you could help mr ASAP. Im from Singapore, and would do anything

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Theres no start up disk because of that

User uploaded file

I really really need help asap

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:35 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook shuts down after typing in password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.