Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get apple upgrade?

I want to get apple upgrade but I have not had a phone carrier yet how do I do that with apple upgrade

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:28 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2017 2:05 PM in response to SPamatz

Hi SPamatz,

I understand that you would like to sign up for the iPhone Upgrade Program, but you are concerned because you do not yet have a carrier that you use. I'm happy to provide some help for this.

You can find out all about the iPhone Upgrade Program from the site below. I've highlighted the section that talks about your freedom to choose your own carrier:

iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

Works with your carrier.

You’re buying directly from Apple. Which means no more financing your iPhone through your carrier or committing to a multiyear service contract. Your new iPhone will work with your carrier, so you won’t have to make any changes to your rate plan. And if you ever decide to switch carriers after you activate your iPhone with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon, you can easily do that, too.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

How do I get apple upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.