Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after update Iphone to iOS 11.1 a lot of IPhone devices be frozen and locked on the Apple logo. could you please, tell us how to solve the problem. this problem will affects reputation of Apple and causing many customers to lose if not modify quickl

after update Iphone to iOS 11.1 a lot of IPhone devices be frozen and locked on the Apple logo. could you please, tell us how to solve the problem. this problem will affects reputation of Apple and causing many customers to lose if not modify quickly.

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 12:18 AM

Hi

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7

Connect lead to USB on your pc

Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go

Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Go to i books download ios 11 user guide it.s Free.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 12:18 AM in response to Nashmi55

Hi

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7

Connect lead to USB on your pc

Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go

Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Go to i books download ios 11 user guide it.s Free.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Nov 16, 2017 2:38 AM in response to Briansyddall

For your information, this problem happened for alot of iPhone users in Saudi Arabia and that lead them to make restore for devices and lose data, contacts, ... & information from their iPhones.

Also, we need feed back from Apple support what is the reason of this trouble.

For that reason alot of Apple customers be angry from their company.

We hope from apple solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Nov 16, 2017 4:14 AM in response to Briansyddall

BRILLIANT... my problem of iPhone black screen with white dial which had been going for 45 minutes - no abating - just dead to any contact ... I had tried the lower vol button with home button etc - nothing seemed to work and I was going into Apple Store early tomorrow morning to get it sorted out....

Your holding the home button continuously whilst plugged in USB with iTunes 2.7 worked.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Nov 16, 2017 4:46 AM in response to cmaryg

Well I thought it solved but then I touched Turboscan to check if the files were transferred and it froze again and tried to reboot - the same thing happened except this time holding the home button whilst linked to iTunes 2.7 did nothing except give me cramp in my finger. So a visit to Apple Store in the morning is still necessary!

Nov 16, 2017 11:18 PM in response to cmaryg

Actually I think the issue was the size of files which were associated with the Apps - first Stocard froze, the Turboscan froze and then Perfect OCR. What did bring the Apple initial screen back was push volume up then push volume down and then press and hold the on/off button for about 40 seconds. Now every app and its associated files are installed the new iPhone8 has no other issues and hopefully all will be plain sailing from now on

after update Iphone to iOS 11.1 a lot of IPhone devices be frozen and locked on the Apple logo. could you please, tell us how to solve the problem. this problem will affects reputation of Apple and causing many customers to lose if not modify quickl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.