Related Article

Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What if I have photos and new data on my new phone I do t want to erase but I would like the old back up on new phone to transfer the old pictures to the new phon?

I broke my phone then I got a new one. I have pictures and other stuff on new phone already. When I get on my laptop it asks me if I want to restore or set up as new phone? Which do I do? Also is there anyways to get old pictures off the old back up on to my new phone?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 12:09 AM in response to Sillygirlalways In response to Sillygirlalways

Hi

Go to iCloud on old iPhone make sure iCloud back up is on Then backup now over your wifi.

On new iPhone set up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data on new iPhone.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Nov 16, 2017 12:09 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Sillygirlalways

Question: What if I have photos and new data on my new phone I do t want to erase but I would like the old back up on new phone to transfer the old pictures to the new phon?