Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can't clear iCloud storage Docs.

Hi I'm from Sri Lanka and I've been using my Apple account for a long time now. I don't backup my Phones to the cloud but, apps like WhatAapp save chats to iCloud. The problem is my storage is full of "Docs" which I have no idea what it consists of. Also I have no option to delete it, so I can't clear my iCloud storage. I use the original given 5Gbs, which is more than enough for me if I'm able to get it cleared. I have no option to contact support since in from Sri Lanka and I've tried using it with a different region, which I've had no luck with. So if anyone can help me, It would be much appreciated!

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 16, 2017 12:15 PM in response to sdinura In response to sdinura

Try Apple Support by chat. They may need to clear the server. Others have seen this.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Nov 16, 2017 12:15 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: sdinura

Question: Can't clear iCloud storage Docs.